Shift Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mutant Modern Fantasy RP Forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» AU Blank App
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 29th 2013, 6:17 pm

» Art Face Claim List
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 29th 2013, 5:57 pm

» Solmare Rules
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 29th 2013, 5:50 pm

» Forum Rules
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 23rd 2013, 9:31 pm

» Shifter Academy Mission Log
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 23rd 2013, 7:51 am

» Face Claim List
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 23rd 2013, 7:43 am

» The plot of forum
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 16th 2013, 8:58 pm

» Blank Application Template
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeby Admin August 16th 2013, 8:30 pm

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 8:21 pm

1.b) You can ONLY make 4 muses! 4. Four. 四.

1) You must show respect to all members of this forum.

2) Do not bash, hate or try and personally harm anyone verbally here. This will result in your account being suspended for three days and or a account deletion!

3) We are all mature here, I hope. And I hope that everyone will not try and get along. If you do not like someone keep it to yourself!

4) Keep drama at the log in page! DO NOT bring OOC drama into ROLEPLAY! I repeat, do not bring drama to role play here on this web page!

5) No power playing and God mods! This means one can have a perfect character! Just no, it is boring.

6) There is no posting limit here, but we expect n one word replies. please, this is a role play forum designed to help others improve in role playing. Not cripple it.

7) Sex, Gore, rape and other other mature theme like extreme language and or taboo situations mu have 'MATURE' in the title of your topic. not everyone here wants to read that. So , we use labels. Very simple.

Please keep OOC talk within these symbols: (( )), { }}, [[ ]]

Like this: (( Hey Greg! ))

This way we can tell the IN character discussions from the role play ones.

9) When in role play and the character speaks to another please use these symbols: " " it is easier t tell when someone is speaking this way instead o thinking it is all an action sentence.

10.) If someone is bullying you, trying to get your personal information and or trying to make you feel uncomfortable, TELL the staff team immediately. And that person will be handled. Th is a safe and fun environment and we do not wa anyone to feel unwanted and or out of place her if anyone Pm (Personal Message) You asking things, and you do not wish to tell them, please t the Staff Team. And it will be handled immediately.

11) I repeat, you can make ONLY 4 muses. That is the limit

12) Activity! If you are going away for a few days please say so in the Absences topic and let us know. This way no ones account gets removed or deleted. However logging in and out does not count as being here. You must actually make replies to topics!

13) You have one week (7 days) to make a reply. There is no rushing here. please make sure to make replies at least three times a week. Just to keep things nice and active. You do not have to post right away or everyday. Relax, and have fun.

14) Please keep in mind we have users here form all over the world. And as such not many of the users here know English very well. And so their role plays may be a bit limited. It is deeply encouraged to try and help these players here an to guide them into a fun forum to role play. I expect my USA Users above all else to be on the best behavior possible, This also applies to the other countries as well.

15) If your character speaks a different language please place subtitles in the topic. This way those that do not speak that language can understand better.

16) Have fun here! ^_^

17) YOU ARE NOT allowed you kill ANYONE character without permission from the other player! NO NO NO! It is only acceptable if you are doing a plot!

18) Please make sure to read the profile of the other character you are playing with. This way yo know what may go on. BUT just because you have read their information this does NOT mean that your character knows this. please keep this in mind. Your character can not know all things!

19) Please be sure to fill out the application properly. There is no secret words or anything. Just fill it out and wait for approval. Please use our application format.Then just wait to be accepted and then you can begin role playing.

20) You are allowed to use more then just Asian based muses here. You can use any mode you desire! You are also allowed to use deceased Musicians and or actors models etc. There is no issue with that here. None of this is done to harm the personal image of the people used to display our characters.

21.) Gender swapping is allowed here. That means your display image can be male however the character can be female.
Hermaphrodites are allowed.
Genderless are allowed.
Children are allowed.
Alternate genders are allowed.

Mpreg is allowed.
Fpreg is allowed.

If these things bother you, leave this web community now.
Otherwise keep it to yourself and play.
Back to top Go down
https://shiftacademy.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 9:31 pm

22/) From now on these are rules to follow! Abide by them.

* If your charcter and muse is a switch and or a hermphrodite, IT IS A GIRL! Meaning it is a FEMALE.

Just like in real life you can be BI but there is no inbetween here.. There is only DOMIANNATE MALE and FEMALE. NO OTHERS!
* Two, there is no more alllowed Males who are females muse, if so then find an reasonable explaination as to why they are a FEMALE!

If the character has boobs and a pussy then they are a WOMAn!!!!!!!!
If your muse has a dick at all (cock) then they are a MALEE! Nothing else in between. I am sick and tired of the hermphrodite thing! Gyanamorps included CLAUDEA!!!

* If you want an IN BETWEEN muse and chattacrterthengo some where slese. Its boringnow. So make one or the other orget kickedoff!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://shiftacademy.forumotion.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1